Friday, April 13, 2007

Trouble in Blogger City

Posting to Blogspot the last two days has been very frustrating and it's not over. Please bear with me...

I don't know if it has something to do with new browser updates that were installed, or on Blogger's end. I do know that others have had similar problems, although not everyone. I'll keep trying.

Update: apparently this is linked to Javascript enabling. As soon as I enabled Javascript in Firefox, I had no trouble logging in. We'll see about posting -- but at least that's cleared up. Unfortunately a program I use for business in IE won't work properly if Java is enabled....so I guess I'll just go back and forth.

I love technology when it works well and uneventfully. It's when you rely on it and it fails that you get really frustrated. Like cars. Computers. Software.

It's Friday.

No comments: