Thursday, November 27, 2008

Being thankful

Another wonderful Thanksgiving today, spent with our circle of friends and neighbors, where we ate too many carbs and I KNOW there was too much butter in everything. We laughed. We cried. We played a silly game and answered silly questions. We ate pie.

It was a fun day, spent with people we love. It doesn't get much better than that.

I'm so grateful that we live here and that we have wonderful friends and neighbors who care about us and who we care about in return.

I'm grateful for second chances and new beginnings. Living here was one of those. Being with Tony was another. There are things in my life right now that I wish were a little better, but those two could NOT be better than they are.

I hope your day was filled with good food and friends, and that you have a gratitude list too. It makes everything easier when we keep in mind our joys and our happinesses.

No comments: