Saturday, December 28, 2013

Reverb 13: Day 26: Remembering

The prompt:
Five Moments | Tell us about five moments you don't want to forget from 2013.

Honestly?
There are a lot more moments I don't like to remember than those I do. 
I've written already about a few that I loved: going to our favorite Bandon beach on our anniversary, having a fantastic lunch in Seattle with our daughter and grandkids. Any time  we are on the coast by the ocean: there was a wonderful full moon we experienced on the beach in Charleston, OR, in September, and all those lovely hours we spent on beaches at Point Reyes in November. Being in our great room with a wood stove fire and my honey and the kitties. 
But there have been some that have been full of fear and anxiety and worry and grief and anger, and I would just as soon not remember those. 

I want good memorable moments in 2014, not the other kind.

No comments: