Sunday, February 07, 2010

We don't need no stinkin' healthcare reform

Right.

The insurance companies are going to punish us for the recent healthcare reform debacle in Congress. If you have Anthem, be prepared for a whopping 39 percent increase.

The company says it is "concerned" over the rising cost of healthcare.

Yup. Concerned about its bottom line.

See here for the full story.

My insurance is through a group and the story says it will not impact group rates. (yet)

Nonetheless, my recent visit to the ER and subsequent wrist surgery is going to cost me a bundle. I'm going to estimate around $4-5K before we're all done.

So what should I have done -- just lived with the pain and the S-curve in my wrist, and resign myself to a crippled hand?

The Dems have no guts; the Rethugs have no compassion. We are going to pay dearly for this attempt to overthrow the big insurance companies, folks.

No comments: