Monday, December 23, 2013

Reverb 13: Day 21.

1. Today, I'd like you to revisit what you wrote on 1 December on the first day of Reverb13. How does that compare to where you are now? 
Then, without thinking too hard about it, grab a pen and some paper and finish the following five sentences: 
2014 is going to be MY YEAR because...
In 2014, I am going to do...
In 2014, I am going to feel...
In 2014, I am not going to...
In December 2014, I am going to look back and say...
  For bonus points, if you participated in #reverb12, compare your answers to the ones you wrote this time last year. What has been revealled? Where are the surprises?

2. Encounters | What thing did you keep encountering this year over and over again?  Was it something you learned from or just a strange coincidence?

 1. Eh. I'm pretty much right where I was 23 days ago. That's not a bad thing. What I hope is that NEXT year on Dec. 1 that I have moved ahead.

2014 is going to be my year because I've addressed the health stuff that this year has been all about, and I am more aware than ever before that this is MY life and if I don't make the absolute most of it, it's all my fault.

In 2014 I am going to do a lot more things that make me happy and hang with people who I like and will not be driven by guilt or obligation.

In 2014 I am going to feel HEALTHY because I will get my butt to the gym and improve stability and endurance. I am going to feel HAPPY because I am loved, I have enough, and I am so, so blessed.

In 2014 I am not going to allow anything to take my focus off my own life and well-being. I cannot save anyone else. I cannot fix anyone else. I can only live the best life I can.

In December 2014 I am going to look back and say WOW! That was SO FUN. Let's do MORE!

I did not do Reverb 12 because I was preparing for surgery and working on my energy. But this year has been one of recovery and healing from where I was last year, no doubt about that.

2. This year was a huge year for setting boundaries and sticking to them, and finally understanding that the only life I have any real control over is my own. And then I took that control and relinquished the financial reins for my daughter's disability. YES. No strange coincidence here. I worked HARD at it and at developing positive energy for ME.

No comments: