Friday, December 30, 2011

Reverb11 -- Day 30 -- 3 Wishes & Showing Up

#1 Prompt: 3 Wishes - If a genie could grant you 3 wishes for 2012, what would they be?

#2 Prompt: Showing Up: Where (online) do you want to show up in 2012?  What does showing up look + feel like to you?  How often do you plan on committing to showing up in 2012?
 
#1 -- I'd wish first for good health, because health issues color every other facet of one's life and can limit experiences. If I can't bundle Tony's good health in my first wish, then I'd use my second wish for him to also have good health. And my third wish is for us to always have enough: enough energy, enough money to do the things we'd like most to do, enough love, enough friendships, enough food and shelter, enough of everything. That doesn't mean excesses of anything, and it doesn't mean that we would have time and money to spend on whatever it is we want. It means that we have enough. That is a blessing that I am grateful for.
#2 -- Not quite sure about this one, unless it would be to show up on a best-selling books list! And brings it back to doing the work to get there, one little bitty baby step at a time. I will commit to writing something every day, whether in the blog or elsewhere, and to moving forward with expanding and organizing my writing. That is all the showing up I intend to do this year, and that is a good beginning. If it leads elsewhere, that's good too. But you gotta show up to do the work in order to get anywhere or do anything.
 

1 comment:

mxtodis123 said...

Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year.
Mary