Friday, December 26, 2014

#Reverb14, Day 19

1. Today, I invite you to consider: what sorts of signs and symbols have recurred for you in 2014? Think: repeating colours, shapes, people, sayings, music, images, ideas. Where could they possibly be leading you?

2. Challenges.  What did you wrestle with in 2014?  What did you learn?  What challenges do you foresee in 2015?

1. Spirals have caught my eye all year. They are an ancient symbol with various meanings in art and in spirituality, but also play an important role in science, math, and nature.  I've noticed them everywhere. The spiral is integrated into reiki symbolism and also in spirituality

This year has been one of more attention to spirituality for me, especially in learning with my reiki group and doing all the wonderful travel that we have done. I think the signs are there for me to keep pursuing this inner journey.

2. I've pretty much written about this already -- overcoming fear and anxiety, especially cardiac anxiety -- and working with healing to change my fears. 

I'm not anticipating big challenges in 2015 -- I think just continuing to follow the spiritual path and to get my strength back after surgery in January will be challenge enough.  

No comments: